Welcome all moms who love chic timeless style while giving their children all the resources to grow and learn from. Follow me as a mom, as a fashionista, as a person that takes pride in their health and mind and follow me as a friend!!!

Friday, March 9, 2012

I get up this morning to my regular routine, coffee, check emails, try to promote my passions- Chic Boutique & Stella & Dot - then time to check personal emails...I open my Active-Runner weekly emails and I see this event is this month!!! I become excited and then I must admit bummed as I will not be able to participate this year :( "two more months I tell myself and you will be there next year" ... AND I WILL!!! But for those of you that can attend this event this year...this is an event not to be missed!!!  It is so much fun and a great workout with amazing people...and this year they are having an Austin beer Fest following...FUN TIMES!!!  Below is the information and I hope I will see you there next year!!

The Jailbreak - Austin 2012

The Jailbreak Austin (3/31). Your Spring "Break Free" destination will be an off the grid adventure run covering 3.1 miles and 15-20 muddy, wet, fun filled obstacles. The 1st Annual Austin Beer Fest follows the event. 

Where~Decker Park
When~Saturday, March 31, 2012 @ 9:00 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment